CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's official

It's Sunday again...

Woke up at around 12 today. Still feeling groggy. Played the PSP for the 10th time in 48 hours. It's a good thing I got some homework done today. I even got to do my ComSci blog posts even when my internet's busted. Thank God for Word.
I'm far away from Pisay, here in Valenzuela. Got most of my homework done but then again, there was nothing else to do so yeah. I here my siblings arguing over who gets the last krinkle. it all seems so pointless. Just like the rest of my boring day. My parents are late again, still doing the housework. I'll probably get to the dorm even later... again.

Oh crap, we have mass again. Why do we always go to mass at night. Ba't di nalang kaya pwede sa umaga. Better yet, wag na lang. Bleh ang sabog ng araw ko.

It's official. I hate Sundays at home.

0 comments: